How we collect your information
- We collect information related to your use of our website using cookies and log information.
- We use such data to improve functionality and efficacy of our website.
- Log information includes website requests, operating system, browsing details, date and time of your request and cookies which help us identify your browser.
- IP addresses have been used to analyse trends, administer the site, for tracking user’s movements and gather demographic information.
Your personal data is used in the following circumstances whenever you engage with Zero Grocery
- When you register for our services on both our website and mobile application.
- When you shop with us online, browse our websites or mobile app.
- When you use our online or printed vouchers or coupons.
- When you contact us or we contact you to join promotions, competitions, surveys and products review.
During transaction, the following data will be collected during the process,
- First and last name, email address, contact details including phone numbers, and PIN/ZIP code
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned)
- Personal preferences and interests
- Your opinion on services, products, and features on our website
We may also collect the following information about:
- The pages you visit/access
- The links you click on our website
- The number of times you access the page
- Things you view, add to bag, add to wish list
- Other websites you open simultaneously while browsing ours
Your Rights and Access to Information
All necessary information has been stored securely in our databases. For registered users, our ecommerce platform focusses on a variety of products and all information is available online in your account. You can access anytime by logging into your account through our ecommerce portal. As a user you have the rights to access the following data,
- Update your personal data. Upon verification we will update it on our portal.
- Request to delete your personal data.
- In relation to your personal data, you have the right to objection to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes. We will stop sending you newsletters/subscriptions.
Contacting Us and Complaints
If you have any sort of complaints regarding handling your personal information, please email us at the following address email@example.com. We will reach out to you as early as possible and work out with you to resolve the issue.